I Hate School

Random: Under the command of the Cowled Wizards of Amn, Spellhold is where the maniacal members are kept. This asylum also houses illegal deviants, found practising magic without a license, and is insanely difficult to get out of.

Re: I Hate School

Postby Mateo on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:56 pm

erika! wrote:You sound arrogant.

Do I now? Culinary school isn't exactly a conventional classroom atmosphere, that is simply what I meant. Though I have general education classes this term so who knows. :wha:

Erika, two hours is insane. I never can see how you do it.
Mateo
In the dark, as always.
In the dark, as always.

Name: Mateo

Postby erikuh ︵✭ on Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:56 am

Yes, you do.

And friends keep me going ~sappy xD~. I don't think I would find people like the friends I have now if I ever left my school.
married to my panda. ︵✭
erikuh ︵✭
halfhearted.
halfhearted.

Name: Erika

Postby Keys on Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Meh- Back when I was in primary/High School I hated school. Forced to get up every morning and go in to listen to some man or woman try to shove things down my throat which I had no interest in learning. I hated it, and during my last couple years I got into a crap load of trouble because of it. Causing trouble with the... "less-than-perfect" teachers with chips on their shoulders.

BUT- I took a year off and then went off into College. Since I started I have ONLY gone in the afternoons trying for 2-3 days a week if I can help it (no more). For instance, this semester at my college i'm going Tues/Thursday from 1pm-8pm. I don't have to get up until noon. I casually ride to the train station and have a smooth ride into school. Then the day is over before I know it with only four classes. Homework isn't a problem as after my Thursday class.. due to my working schedule.. I still get a 3 day weekend. Huzzah!

I can understand why people would hate school.. but in short for me.. I don't anymore. College is so much better than Primary/High School. You choose what you go for, you're treated like an adult, and you're paying for it.

Don't get me wrong though. It does suck when you've got 2 essays, 2 tests, a book report, and a few sheets of chemistry equations due the next day.
Who am I? I'm the guy who's NOT on a first-name basis with everyone else here. D:
Keys
Shar-Teel
Shar-Teel

Postby Nick on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:27 pm

Burn, baby, burn! Disco inferno!

School's a pain in the ass.
ImageImage
Nick
The King of Oolness
The King of Oolness

Postby CF4L on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:31 am

lol.school itself isent all that bad its the people that are a pain. Culinary school was even fun.....well other than this one guy named ryan snow who i wanted to knife 2/3 of the time but thats a story for another day
CF4L
Montaron
Montaron

Previous

Return to Spellhold