Chat For 500 Posts v1.0 - There's seven knots on your face.

Anything: As a safe haven for travellers, the Friendly Arm Inn is a secure keep for common chat. Located on the way to the town of Beregost, the patronage is constantly changing, so you'll be sure to find someone interesting to talk to.

Re: Chat For 500 Posts v1.0 - There's seven knots on your fa

Postby Shadow on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:07 pm

karma. wrote:Oooh okay! That sounds pretty fun. I don't suppose Ebony would like a dog around?

I looked it up and it looks pretty ool! I unfortunately can't help myself and always get an iPhone but it's what I'm used to. I've almost got mine paid off. Of course it'll break shortly after because that's my luck... :no:

It's not better. I keep hoping or thinking it's a temporary thing but I swear I get more irritable and angry every day. Along with other symptoms I'm wondering if it's something much bigger ya know? I'm going to give a little more time.

There's probably less people using the service because of covid but I don't think I should let that stop me from trying it.. No she wouldn't. xD

I don't blame you. I probably wouldn't get an iPhone for the same reason. A while back when my phone was broken my Mom tried to get me to take her old iPhone and I ended up buying a used phone instead.. I have bad luck with phones too. I'm trying to be extra careful with my new one.

I'm sorry. How long have you been feeling this way?
"I guess I'm under the weather,
since no one else belongs here with me"
Shadow
Painted Black
Painted Black

Name: Laura

Postby Kira on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 pm

Then I say giving it a try couldn’t hurt. :) Aww well we wouldn’t want Ebony to be unhappy.

I get that. You like what you’re used to. *nod* To be fair I haven’t messed around with too many Android phones to know what they’re like. I always crack them towards the end. xD I’ve been very lucky with this one.

I’d say a couple months. There are reasons I feel this way. I’m just frustrated. I’ve got a lot to figure out. And I’m feeling needy and I’m usually not so I don’t think anyone knows what to do with that. *shrug* It’s been better the past few days I guess.
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Spoiler:
[17:54] K: I think you know as well as I do that I'm having a hard time with the friend thing.
[17:54] K: It's nearly impossible for me.
[17:55] C: Why?
[17:56] K: Because I simply can't let go.
[17:56] C: What do you mean?
[17:56] K: I'm still getting over what we lost. And it's really hard to be around you and try to be just friends.
Kira
Harlequeen
Harlequeen

Name: Kristin

Postby Shadow on Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:10 am

I wonder if my Mom still has any old iPhones laying around. She sent an old iPad to Kevin that he uses to message my Gram with and sometimes to Facetime her. She was complaining how I don't have an i-device on Thanksgiving when I talked with her on the phone. She tries to send me messages with her iPad and I don't get them.

I really do hope its gotten better.
"I guess I'm under the weather,
since no one else belongs here with me"
Shadow
Painted Black
Painted Black

Name: Laura

Previous

Return to Friendly Arm Inn