Musica Officiale {listening to now}?

Music: Come to the elegant and slightly dilapidated Elfsong to be with patrons from up and down the Sword Coast. As you roam the tavern, notice the beauty of a soft mournful voice, which inspires patrons to have deep conversations about music.

Re: Musica Officiale {listening to now}?

Postby Shadow on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Kira wrote:If you decide to listen to him I recommend starting with The Original High. If you like a snyth pop (even sorta disco at points) kinda vibe you could go with his newest album, Velvet. But I feel like it's harder to get into than The Original High or Trespassing.

I don't think I've ever listened to her but I know her name.

George Michael's Older album. Been listening to it a lot lately.

Okay thanks. :D

Her song, "Why Can't I?" is on one of the mixes Liz made me and it wouldn't surprise me if you've heard it before..

Blood Filled Tears - Maisy Kay
"So what do I do with this?
This sudden burst of sunlight
And me with my umbrella"
Shadow
Painted Black
Painted Black

Name: Laura

Postby Kira on Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:21 pm

Who knows I probably have heard it before. xD

I'm listened to my liked songs playlist and right now it's Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine. I'm surprised. I took most of their songs off. I used to love them so much but now I just don't. Same things with The Deftones.
What do I do with all this love I saved for you?
Spoiler:
[17:54] K: I think you know as well as I do that I'm having a hard time with the friend thing.
[17:54] K: It's nearly impossible for me.
[17:55] C: Why?
[17:56] K: Because I simply can't let go.
[17:56] C: What do you mean?
[17:56] K: I'm still getting over what we lost. And it's really hard to be around you and try to be just friends.
Kira
notte bellissima
notte bellissima

Name: Kristin

Postby Shadow on Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:47 pm

I think I still love Florence and the Machine. But I have to be careful because anything from Ceremonials makes me really want to play Minecraft and especially mining..

I'm listening to Stray Italian Greyhound by Vienna Teng.
And me with my umbrella"
Shadow
Painted Black
Painted Black

Postby Kira on Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:56 pm

Ceremonials reminds me of someone I knew on Snooty's a loooong time ago. I remember thinking about him sitting in the car while my parents got their taxes done. I still wonder what happened to him. I miss that kid, sometimes.

Life on Mars? by David Bowie. I just saw David Bowies name and thought I'd listen to this. I was obsessed with this song at some point a few years ago. xD Earlier I was on a John Mayer kick.
Spoiler:
[17:54] K: I think you know as well as I do that I'm having a hard time with the friend thing.
[17:56] K: I'm still getting over what we lost. And it's really hard to be around you and try to be just friends.
Kira
notte bellissima
notte bellissima

Postby Shadow on Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:19 pm

Does that mean you don't like listening to it because it makes you sad you lost contact?

I'm listening to Cirice by Ghost. Ghost is one of Leon's favorite bands and I quite like them, I don't know many of their songs but we've seen this one on Youtube and he recently bought their newest CD.
And me with my umbrella"
Shadow
Painted Black
Painted Black

Postby Kira on Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:02 pm

Honestly, I can't stand listening to Florence + The Machine for the most part. I don't think it has anything to do with him. It's weird but it's not only them. Same thing with Lana del Rey and The Deftones. It's bizarre.

I have never heard of that band but Circe is badass... the Goddess I mean. Also the book called Circe is good.

Right now Cowboys and Angels by George Michael is playing. I think it's been days since I've listened to music, really. I usually just put one of my Spotify playlists on though.
Spoiler:
Kira
notte bellissima
notte bellissima

Postby Shadow on Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:19 pm

Well that's sad. Honestly I don't listen to music as much these days so I'm not sure what I can still enjoy though..

I didn't know the name was from a goddess haha. xD

I'm listening to Holiday from Real by Jack's Mannequin.. I was thinking about songs that get stuck in your head easily and thought of Dark Blue and decided to listen to Everything In Transit. Its very nostalgic.
And me with my umbrella"
Shadow
Painted Black
Painted Black

Previous

Return to Elfsong Tavern